Intellectual warm-up (for children)
1. Where was the first Olympics held? (In ancient Greece in Athens)
2. What is the emblem of the Olympic games? (Five rings)
3. What is the motto of the Olympic games (Faster. Higher. Stronger)
4. Who can participate in the Olympic games? (The strongest and most prepared athletes of the entire earth)
5. What are the Paralympic games? (games for the disabled and other people with disabilities)
6. What is the symbol of all the Olympic games? (Fire)
7. The beginning of the way to the finish line. (Start)
8. What game uses a stick and puck? (Hockey)
9. Dancer on the ice. (Skater)
10. The Bay sports field for hockey players is… (Rink)
11. What color is a hockey puck usually painted? (Black)
12. What is played in field hockey: a puck or a ball? (Ball)
Intellectual warm-up (for adults)
1. In whose honor were the Games held? (In honor of Zeus)
2. What was awarded to the winners of the Games in Ancient Greece? (With a wreath of Laurel leaves)
3. What was the name of the winners of the Games in Ancient Greece? (Olympian)
4. A sports competition consisting of two types of exercises.
5. Young athlete. (Junior)
6. Part of the game of football. (Half)
7. How many hockey players can be on the ice field at the same time? (Twelve)
8. At the opening of the Olympic games, teams are listed in the alphabetical order of the host country. But the team of the same country always leads the way. Which one? (Greece)
9. A body created to determine athletes or teams worthy of awards. (Jury)
10. What is the name of a sports sled for a single ride? (Skeleton)
11. What is the name of the free style of skiing? (Freestyle)
12. What color are the lines that divide an ice hockey field into zones? (Blue)
13. Which field is prohibited for players to enter without a helmet? (Hockey)
The family as a unit of society is an inseparable part of society. And the life of society is characterized by the same spiritual and material processes as the life of the family. The higher the culture of the family, the higher the culture of the whole society. Society consists of people who are fathers and mothers in their families, as well as their children. In this regard, the roles of the father and mother in the family, and in particular the educational function of the family, are very important. After all, how parents teach their children to work, respect for their elders, love for the surrounding nature and people, depends on what kind of society our children will live in. Will it be a society built on the principles of good and justice, or Vice versa? In this case, it is very important to communicate in the family. After all, communication is one of the main factors in the formation of a child’s personality, a member of society. And so in family communication, moral principles are very important, the main of which is respect for the other.C:\Users\ЮккА\Desktop\Semejnyj_dosug.jpeg
The consequences of bad communication in the family can be conflicts and divorces, which cause great social harm to society. The fewer divorces in families, the healthier the society.
Thus, society depends directly on the health of the family, just as the health of the family depends on society.
By relaxing and communicating, participating in joint programs, parents and children learn to be closer to each other. Joint conversations and conferences with the participation of medical specialists, psychologists, and social workers help generations in the family to find a common language, learn tolerance and attention to each other.