– helps strengthen the family;
– forms the most important moral qualities in children;
– develops children’s curiosity;
– introduces children to the wonderful world of nature, fostering a careful attitude to it;
– expands the child’s horizons; Continue reading
Children love to please their loved ones with handmade congratulations. March 8th is a great occasion to present handmade cards to mom, grandmother, aunt or older sister.
How to make a beautiful card for March 8?
To make greetings with your children at home, you will need colored paper, cardboard, glue and scissors. Ready-made templates and blanks for postcards, which are sold in stores for needlework and scrapbooking, will also be of great help. Continue reading