– helps strengthen the family;
– forms the most important moral qualities in children;
– develops children’s curiosity;
– introduces children to the wonderful world of nature, fostering a careful attitude to it;
– expands the child’s horizons; Continue reading
Evening is the best time to establish intimacy with your children. Joint games and performances, reading aloud and needlework, water procedures and memories of one’s childhood – probably every family has their favorite activities for this time of day.
activities for children at home
In addition to the unifying role, the evening carries another task: to help the child’s body calm down and get ready for bed. We already wrote a little about evening classes and games in the article “Children’s calm games before bedtime – the key to a quiet evening,” however, all children are inherently inquisitive, which means they always want something new. Continue reading