Intellectual warm-up (for children)
1. Where was the first Olympics held? (In ancient Greece in Athens)
2. What is the emblem of the Olympic games? (Five rings)
3. What is the motto of the Olympic games (Faster. Higher. Stronger)
4. Who can participate in the Olympic games? (The strongest and most prepared athletes of the entire earth)
5. What are the Paralympic games? (games for the disabled and other people with disabilities)
6. What is the symbol of all the Olympic games? (Fire) Continue reading
Children love to please their loved ones with handmade congratulations. March 8th is a great occasion to present handmade cards to mom, grandmother, aunt or older sister.
How to make a beautiful card for March 8?
To make greetings with your children at home, you will need colored paper, cardboard, glue and scissors. Ready-made templates and blanks for postcards, which are sold in stores for needlework and scrapbooking, will also be of great help. Continue reading