Divorce is a very controversial social and moral phenomenon, which is defined in the dictionary of family education as “a way to end a marriage during the lifetime of the spouses.” Divorce is just the finale of a family drama, the legal formalization of a broken marital relationship. There are several stages in the process leading up to the final dissolution of a marriage. It all begins with an emotional divorce, which is expressed in the emergence of a sense of alienation, indifference of the spouses to each other, in the loss of trust and love. Continue reading
Sometimes, parents do not want to play with their children at all due to their workload, and the thought creeps in: “I Am not interested in my child.” Parents of teenagers also have similar doubts about their own worth, and then it is not about the game, but about more serious things – problems in communication and the loss of common interests.
The situation is unfavorable, how can parents cope with it?
In the Studio of the TV channel” Soyuz “in the author’s program” Learning to grow with love”, the psychologist Maria Parshenkova, a consultant at the parish of the Smolensk icon Of the mother of God (Leskolovo village), shared her view on this urgent problem. Continue reading
Intellectual warm-up (for children)
1. Where was the first Olympics held? (In ancient Greece in Athens)
2. What is the emblem of the Olympic games? (Five rings)
3. What is the motto of the Olympic games (Faster. Higher. Stronger)
4. Who can participate in the Olympic games? (The strongest and most prepared athletes of the entire earth)
5. What are the Paralympic games? (games for the disabled and other people with disabilities)
6. What is the symbol of all the Olympic games? (Fire) Continue reading